It has been a long and tumultuous year. It was one year back that I made my entry to the wonderful world of blogging. From the blog that it was to the blog it is has been quiet a journey. I must thank my friends and my readers who have patiently read some of my good and not so good posts.
Thank you all. Sigh!
It has also been year where IIT has really shown its Aukaat, so as to say. 3rd semester hasn't been easy. First OP and then the wonderful grades that I managed all thanks to Signets. For the information of those who do not know - Signals and Networks is the most dreaded course in IIT Kharagpur in the 2nd year. Rumour has it that there was only one A and one Ex given in the course last year. And well... ah! my marks in the mid-sems weren't really great to put it mildly. [The Algorithms course didn't make help matters :( ]
I have turned into a weighlifter (no! it isn't the same as body-building. Please!!). And there has been an evolution in my outlook towards things all round. (That happens every year I guess!).
For me, it hasn't been about --- well --- whatever has been the news --- it has been a long drawn out struggle. But I won't draw my readers into it all. I remain the optimist that I have always been. And with that, here is Jazzy signing off for the year.
A Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to all my esteemed readers.

2 comments
All the best and happy new year.
Thanks a lot!
Post a Comment