This video was first screened on the opening day of the Spring Fest 09 at Netaji Auditorium & gives a bird's eye view of Kgp campus. A must watch for any IIT aspirant/IITian.
Played the video?
Noticed the guy in orange T-shirt in the Badminton Court. Second from left.
That happens to be Mainak Jas.
Didn't notice? Try playing it again :)

4 comments
Yes, noticed. That's what you call a blink and you miss appearance. :P
Who's this guy? Is he Matt/Surd/someone else? He's a riot! Deserves a full-text post.
And what's the song playing in the background?
Yeah, I know. It was a 10 second video which they cut short to 3 seconds. Truly a blink.
The fellow who is seen everywhere is Sarabjeet Singh aka Surd. The video is an adaptation of a similar video by Matt.
Are you following T20WC? During the commercials, be on the lookout for the Visa advertisement. That is Matt with his original dance.
The background song is 'Praan' composed by Garry Schyman and sung by Palbasha Siddique, with lyrics adapted from the poem "Stream of Life", a part of the Gitanjali by Rabindranath Tagore.
P.S: I guess I should have included this information in the post.
Yes I know, I'd seen that ad the last time I was home and had access to TV - just saw that again day before after I reached Delhi. :D
You back from Kerala? In Kgp or here?
@Kaushik: IITians get long holidays, dude ;)
Post a Comment