It has been a while since my last post (A week?!). I have been shifting my hostel room in the last few days. Now, I am a proud Nehruite! :D
And if you haven't had a look at the ambigram of Nehru that I designed, you can check it out here. That reminds me: I haven't posted an ambigram for a long time!
So here is an ambigram that I made - of Jazzonomics - in Roman script. Yeah! I have been trying to design ambigrams in other scripts - without much success though :(
And if you haven't had a look at the ambigram of Nehru that I designed, you can check it out here. That reminds me: I haven't posted an ambigram for a long time!
So here is an ambigram that I made - of Jazzonomics - in Roman script. Yeah! I have been trying to design ambigrams in other scripts - without much success though :(
If you observe - ONO is a natural ambigram. That made my task easier! :D The rest though was tough - I had to wrestle a lot with the letters.
Nevertheless, I am posting the ambigram - since a considerable amount of effort went into it.
How is it? Do let me know.
Other Ambigrams I Designed

3 comments
You're gifted - thats for sure .. Loved this ambigram - particularly the where the zz turns into m .. hats off . .
Thnx a lot! This one wasn't easy. Yeah, the -zz to -m was a sudden flash of brilliance. Just wonder why I don't happen to get such flashes more often :D
.. maybe because if you got them more often they wouldn't be "flashes" anymore? :P
Post a Comment