Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ambigram: Nehru

Nehru is the name of the new Hall of Residence which I have been allotted in IITKgp.

It turned out to be an almost natural ambigram - a few tweaks here and there, and voila! the ambigram is ready!

I resorted to a little bit of cheating (not in the conventional sense though!).

All the letters are in Comic Sans. I did not try making the alphabet myself. Just modified the existing ones.

How is it? Do let me know.

Other Ambigrams I Designed

 Azad, Jazzonomics, Patel, DPS RKP, Mainak

2 comments

causticji said...

Dude that was too easy! Now try doing it for the name of your blog. That's right, jazzonomics :P

Mainak said...

Too easy? Perhaps.
Actually, when I was allotted the hall - I felt I must commemorate the occasion in some manner - so I made the ambigram.

Jazzonomics - I'll have to try. That will be the biggest ambigram I would have made if I succeed ;)

Post a Comment