Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Stick Figures

I hate getting into details. I abhor details.

When a professor gets into the intricacies/details of a subject, the matter starts flying overhead.

On the other hand, give me a brief outline of the topic and I will fall in love with it.

That is why I found stick figures interesting - you get the idea in a few lines (literally!).

While sitting idle, I made a few stick figures - of activities I do during the day. Notice how simplistic they are and how powerfully they convey the idea.

(All figures have been made in MSPaint)

Running















Reading Novels









Piano Classes













Blogging
















Gymming/Push Ups

4 comments

Prateek Agarwal said...

How many push ups in a day? Just curious!

Mainak said...

Since you are so curious, I will let you know. The no of push ups vary depending on the exercises I have done before the push ups.

It may vary from 10 to 25 at a stretch. I am not pushing myself much (literally!).

causticji said...

The last one is semi-suggestive.

Mainak said...

@Ibanov, Sir Rekaf: This is a product of idle time. I made one, then the next - it just kept coming. The last one did pose some trouble. The other variations of this were worse. Guess I'll try again! :)

Post a Comment