
This is a rotational ambigram I created in MS Paint. The prototype was made on paper - but the final image was created on Paint.
As a result, I had to create only half of the ambigram. The other half was just copy, rotate & paste. The colour is the same we had on our school uniform.
How is it? Do let me know.

5 comments
Man that was awesome...how did ya do it???
nice, u gotta work on the transition from s to r though
@Tharun V V: Thanks a lot! If you are really interested, try googling 'ambigrams'. You should get a lot of information.
@Ax: I guess the S doesn't look as much as the S is supposed to. I'll try some modifications & post a refined ambigram some time later.
P to K was awesome, S to R could've been better. But overall, well done! Keep it up - try words now :P
@Ibanov, Sir Rekaf: I think I'll have to experiment with different styles & words. Hopefully, I'll get better at it!
Post a Comment